Currently our San Francisco office is experiencing technical issues with phone lines. Please forward all your inquiries to our email email@example.com or to our contact number 1-877-787-2666. We`re working on resolving these issues as soon as possible and are sorry for any inconveniences it may cause.
Belize Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|Tourist or Business Single Entry visa valid for 90 days with max 30 days stay||$ 170.00|
Belize Visa Requirements
- Attention! US citizens do not need visas for tourist or
business visits of up to thirty (30) days, but they must have onward or
return air tickets and proof of sufficient funds (US $ 60.00 per day) to maintain themselves
while in Belize. Check the list of the countries whose citizens do not need visa to Belize. People traveling to Belize on cruise ships for short stay DO NOT require to obtain visa beforehand.
- Original passport valid for not less than 6 months.
- One (1) passport size color photo against white background (Photo facility is available at Visa Center). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Filled out and signed Belize visa application form.
- Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary.
- Bank Statement. Copy of a recent bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds (at least $60 per day).
- Letter from employer (if applicable).
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Belize visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdf/additional_visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Belize Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. Letter from company in US explaining the purpose of the trip, companies to be visited and guaranteeing sufficient funds.